Find your next technology partner
Automotive HMI vehicle market set to reach $50bn by 2030.Read more here
Innovations boost next-generation vehicles
New technologies and strategies drive connected vehicles to the mainstream.Secure your place
Latest case studies in HMI design and development
Detailed analysis on the latest in HMI/UX developments across the automotive industry.View the latest program
- Konrad Technologies
- XenomatiX Inc
- Opsys Tech
- Diwo Inc
- Dynamic Research
- Autonomous Roadway Intelligence
- FedEx Corporate
- Autocrypt Inc
- OPAL-RT Technologies
- Soriano Motori
- Harman International
- Quantum Corporation
- Motional Inc
- Spartan Radar
Expert Speakers to Date
- Mary Joyce
- Dawn Hill
- Fabian Koark
- Edward Schwalb
- Steve Neemeh
LHP Engineering Solution
- Ram Mirwani
- Manuela Midl
- Thorsten Oppermann
- Jose Roberto Barros
- Serge Beaudry
Who should attend ?
- Automotive Technologies
- HMI/ UX Architecture
- Cockpit Manufacturing
- CAV Development
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Systems
- Cybersecurity Protocols
- Software Design Engineering
- 3D Mapping Solutions
- Automotive OEM Companies
- HMI/ UX Developers
- CAV Development Companies
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Automotive Electronics
- Infotainment Companies
- Tier-1 & 2 Cockpit Manufacturers
- Engineering Design Companies
- IoT and AI Engineers
- Advanced Automotive Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & IoT
- Automotive Manufacturing & Planning
- Automotive Systems Architecture
- Connectivity & Computer Engineering
- Augmented Reality Engineering
- Vehicle Testing and Safety Inspection
- Virtual Environments & Vehicle Simulation
- Industrial Design Companies
- 3D Mapping & Navigation Companies
- Cloud and SaaS Service Providers
- Vehicle Safety & Testing Organizations
- Software Design Companies
- Manufacturers of Electronics
- Makers of In-Car Systems
- International Quality Standards
- Cybersecurity Specialists
- Business Development
- Management Systems (AQMS)
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Associations and Alliances
- Universities and Academia
- Government Agencies
- Consultants and Advisors
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal and Compliance Services
- Banking and Financial Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
- Other Professional Services
The AUTO HMI 2024 Exhibition & Conference is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest HMI and UX technologies for the automotive sector.view more...
Key topics for 2024:
- Future of HMI and UX design, emerging trends, and market outlook
Understand the market fundamentals and key drivers for HMI and UX design from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies in IoT, connectivity, and the intelligent cockpit
Look for new opportunities and make the business case for adopting new technologies and techniques to develop next-generation automotive applications.
- New advancements in human-centred design for enhanced driver experience
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and developers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure better user experiences.
- Latest research in AI, augmented and virtual reality for next-generation vehicles
Explore innovations and assess the latest results in artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable augmented and virtual reality applications in the future.
- Enhancing cybersecurity protocols for connected and automated vehicles
Hear from regulators and safety bodies to ensure that connected and automated vehicles meet cybersecurity requirements and industry standards.
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and implement strategies to accelerate HMI and UX architecture for future vehicles.
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
Breanna Lopata (Ametek)