Find your next technology partner
Automotive HMI vehicle market set to reach $50bn by 2025.Read more here
Innovations boost next-generation vehicles
New technologies and strategies drive connected vehicles to the mainstream.Secure your place
Latest case studies in HMI design and development
Detailed analysis on the latest in HMI/UX developments across the automotive industry.View the latest program
- Konrad Technologies
- XenomatiX Inc
- Opsys Tech
- Diwo Inc
- Dynamic Research
- Autonomous Roadway Intelligence
- FedEx Corporate
- Autocrypt Inc
- OPAL-RT Technologies
- Soriano Motori
- Harman International
- Quantum Corporation
- Motional Inc
- Spartan Radar
Expert Speakers to Date
- Mary Joyce
- Dawn Hill
- Fabian Koark
- Edward Schwalb
- Steve Neemeh
LHP Engineering Solution
- Ram Mirwani
- Manuela Midl
- Thorsten Oppermann
- Jose Roberto Barros
- Serge Beaudry
Who should attend ?
- Wire Manufacturing
- Equipment Design and Development
- Materials Sourcing & Advisory
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Components Sourcing
- Strategic Analysis
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Research & Development
- Material Fabrication
- Material Specifications
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Metallurgical Services
- Telecommunications Services
- Legal & Compliance Work
- Lightweight Engineering
- Building Design and Construction
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Joining Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Construction Materials
- Business Development
- News Reporting & Journalism
The AUTO HMI 2022 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in HMI and UX technologies for the automotive sector.view more...
Key topics for 2022:
- Future of HMI and UX design, emerging trends, and market outlook
Understand the market fundamentals and key drivers for HMI and UX design from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies in IoT, connectivity and the intelligent cockpit
Look for new opportunities and make the business case for adopting new technologies and techniques to develop next-generation automotive applications.
- New advancements in human-centred design for enhanced driver experience
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and developers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure better user experiences.
- Latest research in AI, augmented and virtual reality for next-generation vehicles
Explore new innovations and assess the latest results in artificial intelligence and machine-learning to enable augmented and virtual reality applications in the future.
- Enhancing cybersecurity protocols for connected and automated vehicles
Hear from regulators and safety bodies to ensure that connected and automated vehicles meet cybersecurity requirements and industry standards.
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies to accelerate HMI and UX architecture for future vehicles.
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
Breanna Lopata (Ametek)